Saturday, July 19, 2008

True New Yorker

Hello to the world, I'm new to this but I have Mad knowledge.
This is my 1st post so bare with me and since that is the case I will start with an intro about me! Who I am is not important, but what I gots to say is. I'm born in 1976 and I have lived here my whole life in NYC. I'm from a very broken home and have seen just about all NYC has to give and I have been apart of a lot of it. So what I talk about is from the heart and soul of a TRUE NEW YORKER from the gutter. You may agree or you may not, but we are all in titled to what we think (thats why this is the USA).
I have seen many changes and I have been apart of some. I have beat the odds against me in life. Why I dont know. Maybe fate, but anyways I do know I have GREAT stories and pictures. So stay tuned and you wont be disappointed.  I will pick up another time. Peace to all my TRUE NEW YORKERS. 
One Love, Old New York 1976

No comments:

Post a Comment