Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Love NY

I cant stand seeing all these fuckin' non New Yorkers wearing I heart NY shirts. Its another thing stolen from us True New Yorkers. It use to hold a lot of lbs with me. Now, that shit is just watered down like a lot of other meaningful things that was jacked. Well I am here to say New York Dont Love You! Get that threw ya fuckin head. You have done nothing to love it or preserve it. You did not help raise it nor do you know its deep pains. That shit aint something you sport or try to rock. That shit is a straight badge of honor. It really did hold meaning to a lot of people. I wish there was something I could do to stop it. It really drives me crazy, but I can see whats going on and it doesnt look good for you people who just do not belong here in NY. Keep moving into the outskirts of the hood, pushing your way in and stripping them of there culture and neighborhood shops. Times are changing fast and they're getting rough. Crime is on the rise and so is murder. Nigga's is startin' to get tight son! And its only a matter of time that the 80's & 90's make a come back and then its a wrap. The outta towners are fish food in a world like this which will make them the 1st to go. In the movie Taxi, Robert Dinero says something about a good rain washing the scum away. Well I wish a good rain would come and wash all the hipsters, art fags & outta towners that think their cool and everyone else who doesnt belong. I know it some hateful shit, but its also fucked up the effect these people have created. In an already hard place to live, these people have sucked up all opportunities that was out there for the less fortunate. They have also changed our culture into the following of clowns. What I want to know is who let them decide what was hip and what isnt. This shit is getting too far out of control. Like I said in the beginning, New York Dont Love You so stop milking this bitch and go home.

2 comments:

  1. They just dont know but they will soon find out "retro beatdowns and muggings"are making a comeback in a big way due to financial hardships...these hipster freaks and art fags better trade in there nike dunk collections for some urban combat training because this winter i feel they are going to need it

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOBBY LEE OF NEW YORK SAYS WORD UP TO THAT SHIT. BUILD AND DESTROY. COMMAND AND CONQUER. HOLD DOWN THE FORT TO TEH FULLEST. TRUE YORK STYLE BABY.

    ReplyDelete