Monday, August 25, 2008

Eat The Rich

In this world that we live in, its become harder and harder to live. The rich get richer and the poor get poor'. As I was growing up in New York I had less then normal. My mother could not provide and my father was no where to be found. The homes that I lived in gave me next to nothing and so this lead to me having to fend for my self. I have always had a job since the legal age of working. The jobs that I had just did not provide enough money to take care of my self. I did not have to pay rent, but I had to get my own clothes and food for my self and money to ride the train. So as I worked, I also got my hustle on at a young age. I did what I had to in order to take care of my self. Its nothing to be proud of or brag about, but it was my reality. Now that I am older, I do not have to do those things or at least you would think right? Well, the truth is as the world turns, the greedy get more greedy and this creates a gap for the honest man to get ahead in life. As the honest man struggles to live, he falls behind because the greedy snatch up all thats in site. This is my dilemma, I am trying to live my life the right way now that I am older but I am faced with people in my everyday life that make it too hard and sometimes being honest gets you last place. I hate it. I hated living my early life like this and watching my mother live her life like this too. Well, I am a strong person and I will do what I have to do to get by. I will not let the next man take my opportunities away from me. One day, hopefully this rat race will come to an end and I can live a better more full filled life. I am happy at least for where I am in life but I will not settle for 2nd best. I know I have it in me to fight all the way and beat all these people at their own games and when that day comes, I'll be like I told you so. I have already had days like that in my life and there will be more to come. So to all the hard working honest people, dont give up and play other peoples games to win. The best is when you beat a cheater at his own game. Send him on his way and claim what is rightfully yours. Our day will come sooner then later. Keep fighting and keep Old New York alive!

2 comments:

  1. BOBBY LEE SAYS WORD THE FUCK UP !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say dont eat i imagine them to taste like vinegar n piss from all the damage having all that money has done to what used to be their souls...

    ReplyDelete