Thursday, April 28, 2011

An Old New York Event

Recently I have met someone that I grew up with in my life through his music. That would be G-BO THE PRO! One thing thats Old New York is mix tapes & its something that has played a big part in shaping the 80's & 90's. My favorite mix tape by far is Dj Rei Double R & G-BO The Pro, but there are many more that has done there thing as well.

If you know about this era, then you know what the 80's/90's music means to an Old New Yorker. For me, its like the bible. Its the music that has shaped me into a strong man and to be able to make it through rough times & places.

So you know this show is going to be a treat & half, right!. As a Old New Yorker this shit is a MUST SEE, theres no better way to revisit them days then a show like this. Let them take you down memory lane and make it feel like back in the day one more time. Peace ...Old New York.


3 comments:

  1. Damn I should bring my Double R tape for him to sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a huge fan! the first mixtape DJs i ever followed consistently, until i started recording stretch & bobbito every thurs. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Himalayan salt is a type of rock salt mined in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. These natural deposits range in color from light orange to dark pink with some... new york news article

    ReplyDelete