Sunday, April 12, 2009

No Thanks To You, Thank You

Well what can I say, A lot has happen since the last post as always when I return to make a new entry. This time all the changes are in the right direction. I am proud to say that I have started to do the things that I preach about so much to you. I have realized that I was giving out advice but not doing what I say. Well now I have finally figured it all out and Im tired of killing my self doing for others while they do nothing for me when I am down and out and need help. I have always said you need to do for your self first then others. For long time I did things for others then I did for me. It just does not work out well that way and it all lead to a massive melt down that I stopped before it got out of control. I have finally helped my self first and now I feel re-born. I gotta say I am so happy now in my life. It was hard to make the choices I have, but it was the right ones and it took years to make them. I had chose to stay where I was at and suffer deeply for the ones I love. I stayed thinking that it was my duty to be there in the way that I did until I crashed & burned one day. Mar. 06 was that day that apart of me died and was replaced with a new hope of life, My eyes was opened as if an angel came into my life and showed me how to love my self. I am  glad to say for the first time in my life I really am in control and things for me are the best, but it is still not easy and there is a long road to travel. As I make my journey down this road, I have manage to grow a great deal, Learn a whole lot and pick up the tools I need to make it further in life and with all of this said. I am finally free. I am happy so so so very happy. I want to say thank you to the people who have helped me through this in the last month and you know who you are. I love you all for showing me the way, making it clear to me how I should be treated and letting me know its ok to love my self first. I now know who my true friends are to all the rest that are full of shit, GO FUCK YOUR SELF. 

1 comment:

  1. Good job. It's ok to be a bit selfish sometimes. It's actually important. Just been learning that myself. Hope to see you soon. Spring is here! -Hank

    ReplyDelete